Cooking for tourists
Getting to know the local culture and cuisine is always best with the locals themselves. Our cooking classes for tourists are fun and interactive. The cooking class is centered around traditional Czech cuisine! Before the actual cooking class, you can visit a local market with a chef on an optional market tour. Our chef, your market guide, will show you local and traditional Czech ingredients, and will purchase some of the ingredients you will be using to cook. After shopping we will spend the rest of the morning cooking in our kitchen studio. At the end of the cooking class you can look forward to eating lunch together after taking such care all morning to prepare it.
Before each cooking class you will select your own 3-course menu. You can choose from the permanent menu of traditional Czech cuisine or the seasonal menu, which changes depending on the ingredients available. You can create a meal drawing from both menus, it’s up to you to decide which dishes to try. For each cooking class it is also possible to order a small tasting of Czech wines. For more information take a look at our extra services.
Information for cooking classes for tourists
- All cooking classes for tourists are held at our studio in the Prague Market Hall – Pražská tržnice, “Hall no. 36”, Bubenské nábř. 306/13, 170 00 Prague
- The market that you will visit during the Market Tour is located right next to our kitchen studio
- The Market Tour is an optional activity in addition to the cooking class itself. The price for the tour depends on the number of people taking the tour and will be added to price of the class.
- Cooking classes for tourists are held in English
- We can also prepare a cooking class for single individuals
- All cooking classes for tourists are always held in the morning
- If you would like, we can arrange to pick you up from your hotel and take you back from the studio
- Our chefs will be happy to adapt the menu to your dietary needs
- We also give cooking classes for large groups of up to 100 people, please e-mail Sabina for more information – email@example.com
- We accept payment for small groups on site in cash (either in CZK or EUR), for large groups we issue an invoice.
Can’t make it to the class?
We are sorry if something else has come up at the same time. We carefully tailor each cooking class just for you, schedule your chef, purchase the ingredients and, of course, reserve the studio.
Therefore, we would appreciate that you do everything possible to avoid cancelling! Have you done all you can and there is still no way you can make it? Well, sometimes that’s the way the cookie crumbles. If you cancel your class 3 days in advance, we will send you an invoice for 50% of the full price. If you cancel on the day of the cooking class there are unfortunately no refunds.
- Duration : 3 - 4 hours
- Number of participants: 1 - 120