The Chefparade Cooking School has been sharing the joy of excellent food and its preparation since 2007.
We offer cooking classes, company teambuilding, studio rentals, events for children, private celebrations and parties, and cooking for tourists. We have our own festival of food and drink – Foodparade, a shop of delicacies – Chefshop, an incubator for food startups – Chefstarter, a mobile foodtruck and plenty of enthusiasm to keep coming up with something new.
5 reasons to choose our cooking school
1. An unforgettable experience
You will become the head chef. You will be the one cooking, frying, baking, slicing, serving and tasting every dish to the very last delicious bite. And the great thing is that we take care of all the dishes and clean up.
2.The best instructors
Our team of twenty top chefs have over 200 years of combined experience and hail from both the Czech Republic and abroad. They are masters of European and Asian cuisine, sushi, and are experts in meat as well as sweets.
3. Quality ingredients
Whether we import our ingredients and delicacies from France, Italy or Asia ourselves or get them from our partner Makro, we always take pride in their genuine quality and freshness. The most popular ingredients used in our cooking classes can also be ordered from our e-shop .
4. Pleasant environment
Each of our kitchen studios comes alive with the atmosphere of the particular cooking class. You will have plenty of space in which to work, professional utensils, and a maximum of 11 other participants or friends that you take with you to the cooking course.
5. Cooking classes fine-tuned to perfection
Over the past 9 years we have brought the joy of cooking to over 90,000 participants. We always offer a wide variety of diverse cooking classes ranging from perennial favorites to seasonal specials. We enjoy trying out new and unusual recipes and ingredients with you. We keep pace with the world’s best and are glad to teach you too.
What have we accomplished since 2007?
- Over 90,000 people have attended our cooking classes for children and adults.
- We have held more than 15,000 cooking classes, company teambuilding events, outdoor events, private and birthday parties
- We have grown into 3 separate facilities with 5 kitchen studios measuring over 700 m2
- Our head chefs have shared their culinary secrets in the second Chefparade Cooking School cookbook, which came out in May 2016 with a press run of 5,000 copies
- At the annual Foodparade festival of food and drink, we have enchanted the taste buds of over 45,000 gourmands
- Our Chefparade foodtruck has prepared an unbelievable 40,000 portions of outstanding food
- To help you cook like a pro outside of cooking class, we opened Chefshop.cz, which imports delicacies and the finest ingredients from France, Italy and Asia, is the exclusive importer of Made in Japan ceramics, and also offers kitchen appliances and quality cookware.
- Our Chefstarter programme supports budding entrepreneurs in the food business – it holds workshops, 2 annual foodie conferences, and offers enrollment in the Food Startup Academy. And if you don’t have anywhere to prepare your treats, you can also rent our professional kitchen
- Recipes and other culinary tips are shared in our Chefblog and on our Facebook page
- You can also take culinary trips with us to 3 countries – the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary
10 years of tradition
on the Czech market
90 000 participants
in the cooking courses
15 000 cooking classes
and other events
8 000 positive reviews
Inter alia Tripadvisor