Currently closely cooperates with our cooking studio and his specialization is French and Mediterranean cuisine.
You can meet him at the following courses in our studio: French cuisine, Pralines, Steaks and meat courses, Provence, Cooking with kids and company culinary events.
- Hotel Barceló - Executive Chef
- Restaurant Petřínské terasy
- Restaurant Slávie
- Restaurant Hotelu Pyramida
Member of Czech - Slovak Carving Team from 2011
His specialization is preparation of the festive boards – specially dishes, sushi, sushi-live, carving – fruit and vegetable, marzipan and lard modeling, ice carving sculptures, food styling, competition gastronomy.
Get not one appreciation in the carving competitions. You can meet him at the following courses in our studio: Carving, Sushi, Sea fishes, kids parties and company culinary events.
Currently works as a chef in bistro Metropolitan, Nerudova str. close to Prague castle.
Thanks to his excellent knowledge of English leads most of the teambuildings events in English language.
You can also meet him at the following courses in our studio: Steaks, Czech and Italian cuisine.
- Riverside Restaurant, Compleat Angler Hotel, Marlow – England
- Restaurant Flambée, Prague 1
- Restaurant Ada, Café Ria
- Maze by Gordon Ramsay, Prague 1
- French restaurant in Municipal house, Prague 1
- Hotel Intercontinental, Prague 1
- Bayerisher Hoff – Germany
- Restaurant Square, Kampagroup s.r.o, Prague 1
Favorite meal: Bake pigeon breast , Lobster, Beef sirloin, St.Jacob seashells
Currently works in famous restaurant La Casa Argentina and occasionally does catering.
You can meet him at company teambuildings in our studio.
- Restaurant Hegertova Cihelna
- Tenis Stromovka, s.r.o. – Club
- Robert´s Restaurant
- Restaurant Bazzar – Chef´s deputy
- Restaurant La Provence
Winner in gastro competition „Gastrojunior“ in 1999 and 2000.
- Hotel Intercontinental
- Hotel U Prince
- Restaurace Infinity – Executive Chef
- Gourmet club 3C Concept - Executive Chef
Currently works in Pizza Coloseum, as a Executive Chef. His favorite meal is Moravian sparrow with spinach and potatoe dumplings.
Caitlin has spent the past 6 years developing her cooking skills all over the globe.
- She spend 2 years as a line cook in a high volume kitchen in California
- Has been working with Blue Heron Catering in San Francisco and with various education and apprenticeship in Cuba, Italy, Australia, Thailand, Taiwan, and Czech Republic.
- She is happy to share her energy and enthusiasm for all cuisines, especially Latin American food. She cooperates with HamTam Restaurant in Prague.
Her full time job in Czech is a kindergarten teacher so she is just perfect for organizing kids cooking parties in our studio.